So sometimes people might think that because you can get products for such great prices from MadBid.com that it must be a scam – but we’re here to dispel that myth.
MadBid has so many credentials and reassurances behind it that it is impossible to think it is a scam or not a genuine website. Not only to we have a very large number of registered users but in order to trade legally in the UK we must comply with certain rules and regulations.
The important facts:
- MadBid.com has had over 170,000 auction winners since 2008
- We’re a UK based and registered company (UK Co Registration No: 6609609)
- We run adverts on UK TV and in the press so we have to comply with strict ASA guidelines
- All our adverts have substantiated prices with a paper trail, we have an article on this explaining how it works: Click here for more details
- We run over 10,000 auctions a month
- All our products are brand new and from reputable sources and suppliers
- We have a lively and active Facebook page where all users can contribute their opinions and stories
- We have a gallery of winners, where they can post photographs of their wins – so other users can see that customers do win and receive products – or why not visit our car winners on the news page and watch their videos. You can see that all of our winners are genuine and live in the UK
- Madbid.com is registered with the information Commissioners Office (ICO)
- Madbid.com is Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant, the highest security standard for online payments
- We have telephone and e-mail for customer services – so you know that you are dealing with real people
- Employees are never allowed to bid on the website and we do not have any automated ‘bot’ systems so that MadBid.com can bid on the site – all bids are from genuine and real bidders
- We have been seen many times in the press with great reviews and we have a sample of these articles on our website so that you can see what these reputable sources say about MadBid.com
With all these facts it is impossible for us to be anything less than genuine, but if in doubt feel free to contact us of visit our Facebook page where you’ll be able to talk to other registered users about out service.
We have many things in place to help make bidding as fair as possible, we have:
- ‘Winning Limits” which stop the big bidders from winning everything, see ‘Must Knows’ in our FAQ’s for these limits
- We encourage responsible bidding on the website so that our users know how to bid in a safe and healthy manner
- We have extensive terms & conditions and anyone not adhering to these will be dealt with so that they do not hinder the bidding experience of others
- We even have advice from other bidders and winners on our Winners page and our News site – they give you tips and ideas on the best bidding strategies
- We have the ‘Sneak-a-peek’ and ‘Auction Peek’ service which allows you to see how your opponents bid and how products have performed in the past – with all this knowledge it allows our customers to bid smarter and more strategically
We encourage our users to bid smart and bid responsibly, there are some amazing bargains to be had with on average an 87% saving on retail prices.
These are just some of the bargains (price includes cost of bids plus final auction price):
Xbox 360 with Kinect – RRP £249.99 – SOLD FOR: £69.19
PS3 slim 250GB – RRP £284.99 – SOLD FOR: £23.10
Louis Vuitton Emilie Wallet – RRP £240 – SOLD FOR: £21.28
Fiat 500 – RRP £9465.00 – SOLD FOR: £211.51
Those are all genuine bargains that have been won by bidders here on MadBid.com and there will be plenty more to come!
We also have MadBid.com in Italy, Spain, Ireland and Germany and we abide by and fully support consumer and commercial law in all EU states and the law of each member state where we operate.
Please feel free to e-mail us: email@example.com
Call: 0845 680 9716
Our customer service line is open:
- Monday – Friday: 10am – 5:30pm
- Saturday 11am – 4pm
- Sunday and Bank Holidays: Closed