Is your shopping list getting out of control? Are you trying to save money but can’t find a good bargain and time is running out? Are your kids pestering you to get a game console but it’s just too expensive? Well, an online auction might be able to help.
Whether you have never tried MadBid or are an experienced user, you might find these tips handy: 5 things you did not know about MadBid.
1. Do you want to see how much an item has been selling for on MadBid? If you are in the middle of an auction for a product you really want and need to see how much it had been selling for in the past, you can previous auctions for that particular product. How do you do that? Simple: just go into the auction details page and click on the name of the product. This will take you to the product page where you will be able to see the last 5 auctions and their closing prices. For example, if you are bidding for a Mini ONE car, click on Mini ONE and you will see how much it went for in other auctions (a lucky winner in fact got one for only £6.83!).
2. If you really need to pop out for 5 minutes but still want to have a good chance of winning your desired item you can switch on the AutoBid function. You can switch it on or off when you need it – so for example you have a budget in mind and want to maximise your chances of getting an item you can switch on AutoBid befor the auction reaches a certain price. The AutoBid will place bids for you within the last 10 seconds.
3. Games consoles are always a popular Christmas present. Unfortunately, a game console like the Sony Playstation will set you back by £400. The good news is that on MadBid you could get one for about £30 if you are the lucky winner at our actions. Since February 2013 MadBid have auctioned 265 Games consoles, selling for an average price of £31.48.
4. Are you on Pinterest? MadBid has a similar pinning feature. Did you know that if you Pin your favourite MadBid products, say a Canon camera or an iPhone on MadBid, you will find all the previous auctions for that product in the pinned auctions tab. This makes it easier to find what you are looking for in our MadBid auctions.
5. We mentioned the Mini ONE car – did you know that MadBid have auctioned 20 brand new cars? Watch this space as we are planning more car auctions in the near future so make sure you follow us on social media to get the latest updates.